I am the owner of a beautiful trailblazer that I love....but here lately its been a drama queen. By drama queen I mean the service engine light comes and go's as it pleases. It's been off for around a week when it out of nowhere pops back on this morning! Dear bloggy friends the irony of this is the fact that my dh is a mechanic and cars are his expertise. He is just baffled by the fact that the engine runs fine and all the maitenance is up to date. Believe me I get hounded every 3000 miles and it doesn't stop until I get the oil changed. I'm just praying it doesn't just all the sudden to be overly dramatic and break down on me while I am driving on the freeway!
Onto weekend plans! I have dinner plans with 2 of my best friends from 10th grade. Then I'm babysitting tonight, which is always fun! Saturday I have to work, only 4 hours. Usually I hate working Saturdays but this is dh's saturday to work at the dealership and I hate being home alone. Then were going grocery shopping! I find it really overwhelming so I'm glad he's coming with me! Sunday were going to church I want to try a new one in our new area! Then its off to Sunday dinner with my parents! I love weekends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment