Until my wedding that is! I have been working so much on the wedding and at work lately I have barely had time to breath! I am starting to feel sick streps been going around the school hopefully I am not getting it. Or could it be stress? I cant think of any stress Im under lately you know moving and getting married all within the next month isnt stressful NO NEVER~! I am ready to have a vacation! I want to be on a beach somewhere where noone knows where I am. I hate being bothered I hate taking work calls after I have gotten home I hate it! I think after the wedding my phone will be getting turned off after a certian time every night!
My bridal shower and birthday were awesome! I got a ton of great stuff! We got almost everything we wanted. Loads of gift cards and I got to see family! Awesome weekend amazing time great family!
Got my laptop back! yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment