Friday, January 23, 2009

home sick again

I am starting to wonder when this chest cold is going to go away...I figure as long as I am taking sick time off of work I should be semi productive. I never have days off I am a work a holic. I have been working seven days a week for the past two years and I am not about to stop now. Eventhough I have a million things to do between the wedding and moving. I am looking at what little time I have left to get everything done and I must say I am getting a tad overwhelmed. Oh well this week has been stressful I had my best friend since 4th grade drop out of my wedding. I must say I was extremely sad Lakyn and I have been friends through so much, it just doesnt feel right not having her stand beside me. So I asked my grandma or mamaw as she likes to be called. Today is a year since my grandma got her double masc. We are very happy as a family! I am proud of her, this journey through cancer has not been easy. Well they are never easy. Right after Steven and I got engaged they found that the cancer had indeed spread. So a lot of family came to me asking me to move the wedding up just so my mamaw could be there! She will be there on May 9th Standing by my side as my beautiful, wonderful, amazing maid of honor.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Sorry about your friend dropping out...don't let it stress you...and that is great news about your grandmother, that will be lovely!

    Welcome to the blogging world, I look forward to seeing how another May/Ohio bride is progressing!

    ReplyDelete